V8 Supercars Fan Group
The V8 Supercars Fan Group is Australia’s largest active motorsport community, with over 32,000 members.
The V8 Supercars Fan Group was founded in September 2006 by Justin Murray. Justin who was just fifteen at the time, created the community using a free-website provider.
In 2013, the V8 Supercars Fan Group launched it’s largest growth campaign in it’s history across the website and social media. This campaign was a tremendous success with the V8 Supercars Fan Group passing all major motorsport communities with the most members.
JMAN Media took over ownership of the V8 Supercars Fan Group at the end of 2013. Currently, JMAN Media provides full website development, technical and maintenance support - as well as full social media management for Facebook and Twitter.
Site Build Status:
Site Build Budget:
Some of the services provided:
- Fully Responsive Website - website works across all platforms from Desktops to Laptops, Tablets and Mobiles.
- Custom Forum and Community Themes - customised themes for the website forum and community section to suit the website user interface.
- Facebook Management - Full management including ongoing design work.
- Twitter Management - Full management including ongoing design work.
- Instagram Management - Full management including ongoing design work.